Robert D. Wilson has led the law firm, Wilson & Wilson Co., L.P.A., and been a CPA licensed in Ohio for over 35 years, along with being a licensed attorney in Georgia for over 15 years. Robert has extensive experience in complex civil litigation, personal injury and medical malpractice representing mainly smaller litigants in David vs. Goliath situations by personally handling cases in an efficient and cost effective manner without sacrificing results.
Robert’s experience as a CPA has supported his many years acting as outside corporate counsel for a wide range of companies handling their litigation, taxation, transactional and management advisory matters and has giving him further insight into the needs of business owners and the means to assist in accomplishing company goals.
Education and Licenses
- College: Case Western Reserve University
- Law School: Cleveland Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University
- Licensed attorney in Ohio (1984) and Georgia (2004)
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Ohio since 1982.
- Ohio State Bar, Registration # 0003366
- Georgia State Bar, Membership # 768891
- Certified Public Accountant Ohio Accountancy Board License # CPA.14337